• That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice.
• That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society.
• That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government.
• That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations.
• That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense.
• That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.